Thursday 17 March 2016

Creativity

The first fiat of God is 'Create!' 


"My advice is: do something creative, even if you think you are not a creative person. Just plant a peppermint plant on your balcony if nothing else, that’s very creative as it helps a plant to grow. Not everyone needs to be a writer, musician, artist or create pottery. I actually think that helping nature to flourish and survive in this industrial world is one of the highest forms of being creative." - Sereno Sky, author of the hippie novel Lonely Traveller.

"Not true. I didn't strive for success. I strived to do something artistically important. And success over here, I believe, is very much in the material world. So can I just say that before we start? I wanted to do something artistically valid." - David Bowie (interview in 1987).

Non-creative people exercise so much control over artists

“And, we put a lot more value, or at least I personally put a lot more value, on the creative values and creative challenges of something than the commercial necessities.” – Rowan Atkinson.




No comments:

Post a Comment